So Much to LearnEdit
Whether you're new to whiskey, or a drunk old hat, this page will fill you in on the basics.
Whiskey In DepthEdit
What is Single Malt?Edit
Single malt refers to Whiskey generally from Scotland. Typically the mash is composed of a single grain, malted barley, and from a single distiller, that is aged for at least 3 years in in Oak casks.
Neat vs. Rocks vs. SplashEdit
- If you want to order whiskey as Providence intended, ask for it neat.
- If you want ice, order it on the rocks.
- If you want water in your whiskey, pray for forgiveness, and ask for a drop or a splash, depending on how wet you want to get.
Whiskey vs. Scotch vs. BourbonEdit
- Most good things in life are whiskey.
- The whiskey that comes from Scotland is called Scotch.
- Bourbon is a style of whiskey that was founded in the county of Bourbon, Kentucky.